Inspire Knows Construction
In 2016, construction start figures in the U.S. are expected to increase 6.5% and total over $560 billion. Increased public spending on infrastructure projects and increased investment in residential and non-residential are heating up demand across sectors.
With a greater opportunity to scale, some of the nation’s fastest-growing firms within the construction industry are partnering with Inspire Marketing to help enter untapped markets and elevate their brand.
Construction executives work with Inspire to improve:
- # of pending bids
- GC/business development appointment ratio
- # of proposals delivered
- Delivered proposals close ratio
- Days to close cycle
Construction brand managerslook to inspire for:
- High-level sales presentations to ignite new prospecting
- Interactive demo kits to highlight their product or service
- Custom-made promo products with rapid fulfillment to differentiate from their competitors
- Incentive-based rewards to support safety programs
- Morale-boosting merchandise to support staff retention and reduce turnover rates
- USA-made, quality giveaways and branded merchandise for their trade show prospects and high-value customers